by Nicole Zialcita-Javier | 15 October 2021 The Early Years have been so busy that time has just flown by!
1. We got to know our classmates and friends through games.
2. We have started learning how to read!
3. We have been learning about 2D and 3D shapes, their names and how they are a part of our daily lives.
4. We love sight words! Did you know that by being able to read sight words, you can read sentences and stories easily?
5. Moving our bodies during sports is a great way to keep our minds and bodies strong! This also helps us focus and concentrate better!
What a great start to the school year! We will miss our online school during the break and can't wait for when we come back fully recharged! Have a great autumn break, everyone!